I’m Julie Smith, certified Life and Health Coach. Does this sound like you?
- You work really hard at building a successful life and career. You’re a leader. Maybe a business owner. A parent. A spouse.
- It’s a challenge to balance all the roles and responsibilities you carry and sometimes it feels like there’s little left for you.
- Sometimes stress keeps you up at night, causes anxiety, and zaps your energy.
- Maybe you’re struggling to lose extra weight, belly bloat, or digestive issues.
- Perhaps you worry about avoiding chronic disease, especially if it runs in your family.
- You’re wondering how to make healthy choices while balancing work and life.
You’re a lot like me. The roller coaster got started around the age of 35, but the early signs were there even before. It’s chronic overload and a lifetime of diet and lifestyle behaviors that, over time, erode our energy and health. If we let them.
But it doesn’t have to be that way! As a life and health coach, I work with busy people, like you, who want to achieve your own definition of success in work and life, and have the health and energy you need to live it fully… through all seasons of life.
My clients have active, busy lives. Many are married, have children, and have calendars full of career, activities, community, volunteer, or church commitments. They strive for personal and professional success. Yet, they seek balance, health, meaning and fulfillment.
Live Well. Lead Well.
Being fit to lead and serve with a sense of purpose in our work, family, and community involves how we eat; how we move; how we live; how we think; how we connect with others; how we work; and how we serve.
You CAN trade in overwhelm, exhaustion, weight gain, digestive issues, and anxiety so you can bring your best in all you do. With a variety of tools and programs, I can show you what worked for me and coach you to find what works best for YOU in your unique life.
Things you’ll learn when we work together…
- Why wellness is a holistic pursuit and not just about diet and exercise
- What works, for you, to change your relationship with stress
- How to eat clean and make healthy choices even when life is hectic
- What you can do to avoid those nasty gut issues and keep your belly healthy and happy
- How to care for your body and maintain optimal health as you mature
- Your unique way to succeed at work, life and health
- And much more
Benefits of Health & Wellness Coaching:
If you are motivated, committed to explore and take consistent action, through coaching you can experience significant changes in your personal or professional life, including:
- Simple, healthy lifestyle habits that help you create optimal health
- Healthy life choices that align with who you are and what you value most
- Enjoyable life and work balance
- Greater personal or spiritual wellness
- Strategies for overcoming obstacles
- A greater sense of purpose and direction
- Increased confidence in all areas of life
Coaching shortens the time it takes to achieve your goals and growth by inspiring creativity and possibilities; encouraging consistent and purposeful action; and providing accountability to achieve your best. It is transformation from the inside out.
While there were many positives of my time being coached by Julie, I think the most revelatory moment came as we dug into my “why” for wanting to get in shape. Through Julie’s insightful questioning, I had an epiphany which completely changed my thinking.
I loved how we collaboratively set the scope of our work together and then shaped it further throughout the process. Julie did a great job listening between the lines as we spoke and helped me figure out what I thought was important.
I absolutely recommend Julie for your coach. I enjoyed her positive, upbeat manner and great questions. She also provided excellent resources… everything from periodic personal emails to recipes consistent with my new way of eating. That’s value added to our already valuable coaching sessions.”
How We Work Together…
- Fresh Perspective – challenging you to move from where you are to where you want to be.
- Support – no longer feel like you have to do this alone.
- Structure – get clear, get focused, take action.
- Accountability – hold your feet to the fire.
Whether you want to make small changes for optimal health, manage major lifestyle transformation, or create positive change in your personal or professional life, I can help you achieve your goals faster and in a way that’s authentic to you.