Ever feel like you’re on a constant treadmill trying to reach
the next level of success?
Do you appear to be successful, yet it falls short of the fulfillment you desire?
Do you feel like your life’s been hijacked and you’re living someone else’s agenda?
If any of this sounds like you, I say… great! It’s this kind of creative discontent that can lead you to something better. To more significance. To make a bigger impact. To achieve greater fulfillment and success, on your terms. Hi, I’m Julie Smith, Certified Life and Leadership Coach.
What does true success look like for you? How would you define significance in your life? Is there something right in front of you that you’re not acting on?
I’m not talking about how others define success. I’m talking about the success and significance that reaches YOU down deep; causes you to greet each day with enthusiasm; assures that you know you’ve made a difference.
Tony Evans once said,
Success is not what you’ve done compared to what others have done. Success is what you have done compared to what [you] were supposed to do.”
Why do I know anything about this and why is it important? First, I’ve lived it. I’d always had the feeling I was meant to do something more; something different than what I was doing. But I couldn’t put my finger on it. I thought it meant climbing certain ladders, following a particular career path, and achieving designated lifestyle milestones. But it didn’t feel right. Something was missing. Over time, I asked these questions and found MY answers. I’m taking action.
Second, I’ve worked with countless professionals and entrepreneurs who’ve achieved great levels of success and yet experienced this deep awareness and struggled in finding their own answers. And I’ve observed this pattern over and over, in others, over my last twelve years as a business owner.
You have a need and desire for a certain level of professional success and lifestyle comforts for yourself and your family. We all do. But intuitively you know there is more to life. There’s purpose and the impact you were meant to make in this world. There’s fulfillment. There’s knowing you’ll finish well.
Working with Julie helped me to gain clarity about what is realistic, achievable, and most important (to me) in my work life. Working together I stayed focused on my top priorities instead of getting caught up in tasks that didn’t move me forward toward my goals. I really looked forward to every one of our conversations knowing I would come away with something of value to think about or do. Our conversations always felt like a brainstorming session! Perhaps what I valued the most was Julie’s ability to help me see things from other perspectives. I highly recommend Julie as a coach. And I believe coaching is a valuable investment for anyone who wants to make the most out of their work and life.”
Are you ready? Ready to…
- Achieve your own definition of professional and lifestyle success with greater ease and fulfillment
- Harness your strengths, gifts, passions and purpose to step out in a bigger way
- Build your definition of significance, apply it to your life, and create a lasting impact for good
If your answer is ‘YES!’ I invite you to consider The Success Factor Experience.
What The Success Factor Is Not
The Success Factor does not define success. It is not a “formula” for success. It’s not a blueprint. I’m not going to tell you to ‘follow these steps’ and you’ll have the life of your dreams. That would be what many in the self-growth or business and motivational success world would try to tell you.
What The Success Factor Is
The Success Factor is simply a “mathematical” visual or equation to help explain the concept of creating your own definition of success and a more likely path to get there that is very unique to each individual.
The Success Factor involves a series of teachings, thought-provoking exercises and activities, and discussions that lead you into deeper self-awareness, self-honesty, sense of purpose, and self-leadership toward creating a fulfilling work and life of your own choosing.
The Success Factor, when complete, acts as a guide and tool for goal-setting, decision-making, and helping you spend your time and resources on those people, activities, or things that are in alignment with who you are and what you want to create.
Experience the Success Factor
The Success Factor Experience is offered in two formats: a full-day workshop or 3-month group coaching program. During this experience you’ll create your own definition of success; increase your self-awareness in such a way that you can achieve your vision with greater ease and impact; and define goals and consistent actions that will set the process in motion.
And you’ll do it in the company of other like-minded professional women who ‘get’ your struggles and want to create their own best life. You’ll walk away with greater self-awareness, sense of purpose, and with your unique Success Factor in hand.
My time spent with Julie was truly the highlight of my week. Navigating the challenges we face each day tends to require so much of our energy that we aren’t always sure whether or not we are progressing toward our goals. Having a coach like Julie has been an invaluable compass for me!”
After experiencing The Success Factor, you’ll walk away with:
- A clear definition of what success means to you alone — not according to culture, society or someone else’s expectations of you
- A deep sense of self-awareness that will transform your ability to achieve your own brand of success in work and life with greater ease and impact
- A clear vision of where you want to go and what you want to achieve to get and keep you on track
- A decision-making tool that will help you make the right decisions, set the right goals, and effectively manage your time and resources
- Your top actionable goals clearly mapped out
Here’s what you’ll learn through The Success Factor Experience:
- The hidden factors that may have influenced how you view success and how they impact you
- The three things you must get clear on to achieve your own authentic brand of success
- The five most important things to leverage in a way that leads to your greatest fulfillment and success
- How to overcome the one thing that will keep you stuck and unable to move forward every single time
- A powerful process to identify who you must ‘be’ to create more meaning and fulfillment in your work and life
- How to prevent wrong turns, costly mistakes, and being tossed about by demands and distractions
- The one thing that will pull you forward, with a gravitational force, toward the success you desire
- How to move forward with focus and confidence, even when the going gets tough
What you’ll experience with the Success Factor:
- Learning, discussion with other like-minded individuals and time, just for you, to focus on your dreams, vision, and what’s most important to you. You’ll gain clarity, confidence and a plan to move forward with.
- Your complete, unique Success Factor guide to provide clarity and direction as you move forward in achieving your own definition of success. It can be used over and over as a decision-making tool in helping you stay focused on what’s important to you and what’s important to achieving your vision for your work and life.
- Walk away feeling inspired to create and live your own definition of success.
Julie is everything I could ever want in a coach! She is sincere, intentional, and purposeful to keep the conversation on track while holding a safe and confidential space for growth to take place. When it’s time to explore my current obstacle or goal, she asks insightful questions that allow new perspectives and deeper understanding to spring forth. No matter what I bring to our call, she is ready to dive deep and support, providing the opportunity to overcome limiting beliefs and create actions that move my goals forward at a faster pace than I could ever accomplish on my own.”
Life & Wellness Coach
Choose Your Format
You can bring The Success Factor Experience to your group in your choice of two formats:
Full-day Workshop Experience
This is one full day of hands-on learning, self-awareness exercises, as well as large and small group discussion. It’s an interactive and engaging day for your group and each participant brings home a workbook with actions and exercises to continue the learning and growth on their own.
Bring this workshop onsite to your group or organization or to an off-site retreat location.
6-Week Group Coaching Experience
In this format, the group meets twice per month for three months. Seven to ten days prior to each meeting, participants receive learning materials (articles, audio/video, exercises, etc.) for the current learning module. Each meeting centers around discussion of the materials and materials, learnings and next steps. For small groups, each participant may receive individual time in the ‘coaching’ seat.
Contact me to discuss bringing the workshop or group coaching experience to your group or organization.